Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Marketing Executive’s job entails delivering a broad range of the company's products and services to clients in order to increase the company profits.
He/She would also work with Marketing Director to build up new business, to prepare proposals and quotations and to win contracts.
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
- Maintaining contact with new and existing customers to advertise the product sales and deliver a detailed account strategy.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Delivering presentations of the company products at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
- Meeting annual sales goals and targets.
- Attending user group meetings and trade exhibitions.
- Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details.
- Delivering platform presentations, publications, posters at conferences.
- Producing monthly sales reports and
- Testing very new product releases to support product development team.
- Providing feedback of potential customers and members to enhance product functioning and the service delivery.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and Customer Support and across the company.
- Assisting to identify the opportunities for upcoming products, and for development and enhancement of existing products.
- Motivating all sales staff to share relevant data about the market in facilitating the ease of retrieval, recording, and use of information.
- Negotiating the agreement terms and closing down sales.
- Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.