Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
As the Marketing Executive, you will support the development and execution of profitable and effective customer engagement and multi-channel marketing activities that will drive customer acquisition, retention and cross-sell efforts.
- Supporting and executing the marketing plan and activities via various online and offline channels
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers and agencies at all times
- Measuring all marketing budget spend to ensure it is in track of allocated budget for financial year and meets objectives
- Supporting and executing station promotions to achieve revenue, yield improvement and online penetration targets
- Regularly updating and maintaining the local website in line with eCommerce and Marketing guidelines
- You will need a trade or vocational qualification combined with a minimum of four years of related experience.
- Prior experience with an online marketing agency or within an ecommerce marketing team would be beneficial.
- You will need exposure to strategic marketing, planning and analytics and have proven commercial skills including business and metrics analysis.
- Fluency in English (written and oral) is required.