Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Preparing, planning and managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
•Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
•Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
•Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
•Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
•Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
•Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
•Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
•Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Identify and analyse an organisation's strengths and weaknesses, and respond to opportunities and threats in the marketing environment
- set goals for market share and growth
- develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting products and services to those markets
- make decisions regarding products, such as choosing labels or packaging
- work on developing new products
- determine an approach to pricing and set prices for products and services
- manage distribution channels such as shops and wholesalers
- make decisions regarding the distribution of products (such as taking orders, warehousing, stock control and transport), manage store image or undertake direct marketing
- develop plans for advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling and sales management
- undertake marketing audits to monitor sales performance.
Previous experience in a similar marketing role, will be an added advantage
•Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
•Strong and confident communicator.
•Excellent copywriting skills and experience.