The main tasks on this position are:
- - Supporting and creating sales and marketing programs for / with
Technology Retailers / Telco and PC manufacturers
- - Supporting the marketing team in the coordination and management of sales and marketing events
- - Periodical adaptation of global assets, tools and activities to local market
Supporting Nigeria marketing team with administration on projects including but not limited to:
- - Working with Marketing Agency's to execute projects
- - Creating Purchase Orders
- - Ensuring marketing agencies are uploading Proof of Performance to each project after delivery
- - Tracking and reporting out on project status
- - Tracking budgets
- - Supporting ad hoc requests made by the marketing team
To apply on this position you must be a student currently pursuing a university degree in your final year in Business Administration, and/or Computer Science and/or Engineering (Electrical or Industrial) or other, with a focus on Consumer or marketing (Marketing, MBA).
Additional qualifications should include:
- - Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
- - Strong understanding of marketing, consumer, retail
- - Ability to work and collaborate with global/local partnerships to build integrated sales and marketing campaigns
- - Strong analytical skills
- - Excellent Microsoft* Office* skills
- - A team player
- - Demonstrated project management experience would be an added advantage
- - Team player in a distributed/dispersed structure, initiative taking and self motivation to work with little supervision
- - Some broad IT background or technical familiarity with the current/emerging technologies
- - Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and developing business ideas with new technologies.