An internship at a P&G site in Europe (10 weeks - 12 months) offers you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Marketing in a fast moving consumer
The Marketing people have responsibility from day one, usually reporting to a brand manager. We are working in multifunctional
Marketing Operation Teams consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (sales,
finance, product supply, advertising and media agencies).
Typical projects would be
- Gather, analyze and review all of last year's Beauty in-store events and communication for both P&G and its competitors.
You will work with the in-store marketing team, the top 5 sales teams, the multi-functional Marketing Operation Team
and the key agency media partners to gather all information. Objective is to analyze the efficiency of all marketing events
(Return On Investment) that took place during last year. Lastly, you will present your findings to the brand leadership team
and recommend action steps that step change the effectiveness of our in-store communication during this year.
- Design and develop the framework for a laundry brand partnership with a leading clothing manufacturer to support our
Fabric Care initiatives. You will be responsible to identify and set-up a long-term partnership with a clothing manufacturer
as well as develop a marketing plan. You will lead and work closely with the brand and in-store marketing team to set-up
the partnership. Also, you will be responsible to sell the project internally and prepare a commercial plan with the salesmanager.
Expected outcome is that you gain real working experience and that you get an in-depth understanding on what Marketing
in Brand Management at P&G is all about. Since your project will be an actual business case we expect that your work
can be applied in the real market. Throughout your internship you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day
coaching from the project coach, likely a Brand Manager.
10-week internship (July - September 2014) based in Weybridge
Deadline applications - 31st March 2014 (but apply early as there are limited places)
We are looking for
- Top talent (bachelor/university degree) coupled with Marketing interest/passion
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus,
- Leadership/Self starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good knowledge of the language of country of interest,
- Good command of the English language.
Further information you need to know for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside
- Attach an overview/ave of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB