- Manage the Sirius programme to achieve alignment to our corporate capabilities and objectives and ensure delivery against those expectations.
- Maintain links with all business units, developing new joint marketing initiatives and maintaining strong relations & customer engagement.
- Liaise with the partnership team in order to establish key partnerships to ensure consistent communication and offer delivery.
- Manage the creative process to ensure effective and timely delivery and development of the marketing plan.
- Liaise with the Business Units to ensure delivery of benefits and to enhance the benefits package as/when needed.
- Liaise with the Business Unit to identify and deliver relevant offers to all and/or segments of the base.
- Identify and deliver new initiatives to ensure the programme remains dynamic and competitive
- Develop the acquisition plan and ensure delivery through appropriate channels.
- Develop and manage innovative and competitive member benefits across different member tiers.
- Using member behavior information and preference to generate consumer insights and base member segmentation and proactive member offering.
- Manage the marketing budget effectively to achieve organization objectives.
- Liaise with internal database resources in order to mange the delivery of database-sourced information to ensure the most relevant information is made available for decision making.
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing departments in each hotel to ensure new plans are deliverable. Develop launch/action plans and see through to delivery.
- Build and maintain the on-line strategy in line with the overall online Jumeirah.
In order to be considered for this role it is essential that you have earned a Bachelor degree in Business, preferably Marketing with at least 5 years experience in Loyalty Marketing, Database Marketing or CRM position. You should have strong analytical skills with an ability to translate data and results into insights and decision making. Experience in both offline and online marketing is a must, along with understanding of A/B methodologies. We expect you to have outstanding written and verbal communication skills with all levels of management and experience with hotel loyalty program.