- Airline / Aviation
- Sales/Business Development
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 7 - 10 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Lead and supervise the development & implementation of local marketing campaigns in each market to deliver against set annual marketing objectives.
- Project lead the implementation of centrally driven marketing campaigns in the region to ensure a successful roll-out across out stations to ensure brand consistency and quality within defined timelines.
- Work with internal ‘client’ departments to gather relevant and accurate information, and Work with local marketing teams to develop the BTL plans for the assigned region.
- Support and develop marketing alliances with local partners such as like-minded brands, travel trade, key accounts, etc to drive revenue for Etihad.
- Management of administrative procedures to ensure clear and transparent documentation & tracking of projects and associated financials.
- Post holder must have at least 7 years experience in marketing in an Airline.
- Middle East knowledge and experience is essential coupled with Arabic language skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management (a specialization in Marketing would be a distinct advantage) and a Masters in Business Administration is preferred.
- Experience in a high pressured environment to respond to the business needs with reduced lead times, especially when it comes to running tactical promotions and urgent campaigns.
- Must be able to analyze booking data and recommend/take appropriate course of action.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously within defined timelines and budgets.