Strategic Development / Recommendations
- Consult on strategic development opportunities
- Drive superior performance through research, innovation, processes, best practice and business models
- Provide strategic insight/ recommendations for new Channels / Service to Market
- Due Diligence reporting on new growth opportunities
- To review, verify and contribute to AFE proposals
- Legislative / Contractual Issues
Market Research (qualitative and quantitative)
- Providing market intelligence building strategic insights
- Responsible for Corporate Marketing activities and recommendations on Market improvement/ opportunities
- Market Share (As-Is) and Market Outlook
- Market Segmentation
- Market Behavioural Analysis and recommendations
New Business Development Opportunities
- To work on new BD opportunities for the Automotive group
- To make Strategic recommendations
- Identifying granular growth opportunities
- Conduct and facilitate Due Diligence Reports
- Conduct SWOT Analysis for M&A opportunities
- Customer Segmentation / Demographics,
- Understanding Customer Base / profiling
- Behavioural & Attribution Modelling
- Brand Perception
- Identifying high impact trends
- Product Range and Offers
- New Facility Plans & Land development research
- SWOT Analysis
- Compiling new Market Entry Strategies
- Review / monitor economic indicators across geographies
- Make recommendations and compiling strategies that can enable a quicker and more strategic route to market.
- Recommendations on how to reduce marketing spend by way of optimisation Market/ Customer intelligence
Business Performance Analysis
- Make recommendations and compiling strategies that can improve Performance and KPI’s
- Collating, interpreting and reporting on items such as; Performance Matrix’, KPI’s, Sales/ System Activities
- Creation and review of AFE’s and Business Cases
- Creation of Due Diligence reports
- Recommendations on Growth opportunities
- Drive Market Research activities.
- Make strategic recommendation on market improvement plans
- Report on Market Share and Volume market across all automotive brands.
- White papers and business case creation
- Due Diligence reports
- Recommendations on M&A opportunities
- SWOT and GAP analysis
- Create customer demographics, run rate comparison, lead generation and customer lifecycle management reporting by brand.
- Creation of Market reports with recommendations and competitor analyse and trend analysis.
- Creation of Market Entry Strategies
- Recommendations on reducing costs
- White papers and business case creation
- Creation of Dashboards
- Monthly, Weekly Reporting
- Creation of Performance Improvement Objectives / Goals
The incumbent needs to be a Strategist that will actively engage with the respective brands to ensure alignment of Market Research and Intelligence, as well as working closely with other Internal AF departments on Strategic Business Development opportunities/ projects.
Other key stakeholder’s that the incumbent will liaise with will include; M&A teams, Network Development Depart, Gmasco, GMR, GIAD, Finance, Legal and External Consultants.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Suitable business qualification (MBA level); thorough knowledge of Business Strategy, Marketing, Market Research Methodologies, Customer Research, CRM, Automotive Best Practices
Minimum Experience: Minimum of 10 yrs. Business Strategy/ Management Consultancy / Marketing experience within multinational organization (min of 3 years in Middle East region).
- Strategic Thinker
- Expert in using tools/ applications for data mining/ manipulation, analysis and charting
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Planning and execution
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Technical capabilities:
- Expert knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Expert knowledge of research techniques and methodologies – both qualitative and quantitative, both primary and secondary
- Expert at merging data / information from multiple sources
Behavioural Competencies: Strong self motivator, Execution, Proven leadership skills, Relationship Building, Influencing, Communication.