As the Marketing Manager you will be accountability and responsibility for the Marketing team across TIGI International which includes UK, Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands and the Nordics.
The position is a leadership role focused on leading and driving execution for go-to market campaigns for all TIGI Brands and channels within the TIGI International region.
The role has numerous direct reports that support local channels and markets within the region and encompasses the full brand portfolio across colour, styling, wash and care.
Localise and develop the Global Brand strategy and annual activity plan across all channels within the Region.
Develop and lead sustainable brand building activity that enables customer recruitment, retention and development.
Accountable in ensuring strong cross-functional relationships across the organisation particularly with the Global Marketing team and International Creative Team (ICT).
Pro-actively manage the TIGI brand portfolio across the markets to ensure an optimum performing range.
Development accountability for appropriate Category Management programmes to ensure best in-class Salon merchandising, display and execution.
Dynamically manage, track and effectively deploy an A&P budget
· Proven Brand Marketing experience
· Experience of developing and implementing effective and integrated brand plans.
· Experience of developing and executing Marketing Strategies at a regional / global level
· Creative, ideas driven and solution focused.
· Hair, Personal Care or beauty brand category experience.
· Great strategic influencing and relationship building skills, being able to communicate with many different people from varied backgrounds.
· Results driven, financially aware and a high performance mindset.
· Commercially savvy and numerate.
· Leadership, team development and strong people management.
· Strong presentation and communication skills.
· Proven project and budget management experience.
• Accountability & Responsibility
• Growth Mindset
• Consumer and Customer Focus
• Bias for Action
• Building Talent & Teams