- Reporting to the Marketing Director, the incumbent will be responsible for delivering an integrated customer marketing approach including a products & services deployment plan with assigned customers as well as lead planning and execution through account teams.
- The successful applicants will have a proven track record of success working in a similar or related role within the FMCG industry.
Key Role / Responsibilities
Develop integrated understanding of market opportunities, cluster initiatives focus and apply to customer business:
- Deliver in depth understanding of 3Cs and market trends to identify further business opportunities for assigned customers.
- Gather, synthesize and apply (from cluster and global teams) multi - level understanding of the value chain and strengthen
- relationship to customer's marketing team and secure strategic alignment.
- Align products & services deployment plans with customer plans and drive the implementation through the customer plan execution.
- Secure and improve Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty according to global processes.
- Ensure a strong link between cluster initiatives and customer plan.
- Execute Market Company strategic plan with customers and deliver marketing services programs.
- Identify customer needs and support KAM/customer team in line with business strategy, category, portfolio.
- Give input for development of customer plans, targets and budgets.
- Drive sharing of global trends and value adding innovation with the customer .
- Facilitate portfolio knowledge within the customer team.
- Provide relevant customer and market feedback to cluster marketing and portfolio team.
- Capture customer inputs on product development needs.
- Provide strong marketing business cases for value selling.