Marketing Manager is required to lead and manage the strategic planning process for all marketing and brand related activities. Analyzing the current market place, preparing marketing plan and strategy that in turn will support sales initiatives. Managing the Events Calendar, Airshows, Marketing Campaigns.
- Responsible for implementing Marketing Strategy globally for all sections in Corporate General Aviation.
- Directing branding projects, auditing corporate identity.
- Responsible for exhibitions, forums, conferences, sponsorship and events in the most prominent Business Aviation shows.
- Managing Marketing and PR operations and teams in HQ and branches internationally.
- Supporting sales teams with market insights and competitive analysis.
- Defining and documenting product development plans.
- Over 5 years in Corporate Marketing position, aviation background is preferable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in PR or Marketing.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills; with the ability to build rapport and trust with clients.
- Demonstrated expertise in leading standalone marketing campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Online Social Media, Press releases, Events Management.
- Experience in Graphics Designing is an advantage.