Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Company Profile:Eagles multiconcept is a young indigenious and homegrown company established in 2013, a leading provider of outsourced linen management services. We deliver a complete array of laundry services, reusable and single use linen and apparel, fashion, trades and services.
Job Summary:With a deep knowledge of the Nigerian terrain owned by over a million Nigerians offering comprehensive services;we need candidate for our lagos field; This role in marketing requires the successful candidate to be responsible for marketing products by developing and implementing marketing campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory;trade shows; maintaining the salesforce database; and preparing reports. In addition, this individual will conduct analysis on the core business, as well as participate in the improvement of services This position provides an opportunity to enhance analytical skills, translate data into insights and participate in the development of creative programs that impact business growth while ensuring company messages are consistent.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist in creating, strategizing, supporting and implementing marketing campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and preparing sales strategies and objectives.
* Track, analyze and forecast product sales and costs.
* Support staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, new information, and relaying customer proposal requests.
* Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Support coordination between the activities performed by the sales staff and delivery staff.
* Assist with controlling changes in market scope while communicating impact to management and team.
* Identify, communicate and manage risks that may interfere with execution or success of the team.
* Continuously monitor processes and proactively help to identify and resolve issues.
* Assist in ensuring appropriate project documentation is produced.
Desired Skills: •Prolonged used of a computer •Strong verbal and written communication skills •Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
Basic Qualifications: •Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience •Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed •Must be willing to travel at intervals
Preferred Qualifications: •2+ year of experience in Marketing
Should possess B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any related field
Method of Application Qualified candidate should forward their CV and COVERLETTER to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.