- The Marketing Manager will initiate and drive market stimulation activities and sustain consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue generation and market expansion.
- Marketing Manager will be involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote our products.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign;
- Managing the production and effective distribution of marketing materials,
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions, with the approval of the Managing Director
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies; specifically advising on realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Liaising with the IT department, to effectively manage the Company’s social media platforms.
- Any other related task as required.
Job Qualification & Experience
- The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree/HND in Business relevant courses.
- The candidate must be open to intra-national travel.
- Provision of a valid driving license.
- Good marketing knowledge of the Food and Beverage industry in Nigeria.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as marketing manager in a prominent food/beverages manufacturing company.
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of Sales, Marketing and Business Development.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent presentation and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and product development and strategies applied in commercial environment.