- To market and sale the company’s solutions and services, manage clients relationships and gather useful information to aid pricing and sales strategy development; Provide leadership to the sales team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the C.O.O in defining Sales & Marketing strategies/plans.
- Carry out and review market analysis to determine customer needs, sales volume potential and pricing dynamics that will meet the Company’s goals;
- Gather market, competitors’ and customer information from the field and interpret in sales planning and strategy duties;
- Sell the Company’s services and technology solution directly to potential customers
- Resolve customers’ complaints on sales delivery and other related issues, work closely with the service delivery team;
- Represent the Company at events and trade meetings to market its services;
- Develop new businesses through prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing deals across the real estate, pharmaceuticals, FMCG, telecoms, banking, manufacturing and government agencies
- Track customer information, forecasts and reports;
- Act as contact between the company and existing and potential customers;
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, non-governmental and governmental organizations, regulators on behalf of the company;
- Liaise with the marketing agencies appointed by the company to drive marketing campaigns as defined in the marketing plan;
- Support the unit head in coordinating the activities of the department;
- Any other activities as may be required by the company from time to time.
Key Performance Areas:
- Percentage of business leads converted to Sales
- Cost associated with sales/lead acquisitions
- Customer Lifetime Value: Customer retainership
- Rate of sales target actualization
- Sales revenue
- Success of marketing campaigns and impact on company’s brand equity and customer base
- B.Sc + 5 years relevant experience.