About Us: Citrix is a leading provider of virtual computing solutions that help people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. Citrix solutions pave the way for business to thrive in the cloud era, embracing mobile users, personal devices, wireless access, app stores, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure. We’re currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our MEA Sales team in Dubai.
The Marketing Manager, who is based in Dubai, plays an active role in driving channel marketing, marketing foundation management, and e-Marketing in Greater MEA region.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Marketing Foundations – The role also needs to supervise the marketing foundations as well as its executions
- Review and update the marketing collaterals on a regular basis, arrange the translation, printing, and delivering on quarterly basis
- Review and update the company’s local web site for the MEA market
- CN Online community/BBS management, membership recruitment and promotions
- e management experience, further manage the ongoing CN Online Community/BBS project, making it a powerful tool for more Citrix awareness development.
- E-Marketing initiative team work development with the EMEA team, including but not limited to eDM, webinar, marketing programs’ mini web sites, etc.
- Well integrates different e-marketing initiatives and setup hyper links among different e-marketing platforms on a regular basis.
Channel Communication – Develop a Channel Communications strategy to improve communication effectiveness to Citrix’ diverse channels (Reseller, SI, ISV, Distribution) including:
- Communication of channel programs
- Partner training plan and executions
- Partner Web, Newsletters, Webinars, and ad –hoc events
Co-op Management – Properly manage Citrix channel co-op fund with channel partners including:
- Quarterly Co-op marketing plan with the partners to track their executions
- Monitor the co-op balance sheet and take the actions for problem solving in case of any potential financial issues
- Interface with EMEA for proper co-op financial operations for GC
Partner’s Marketing Programs – Given the partners are representing Citrix in front of the customers, the role need to well manage the partner’s marketing deliverables:
- Quarterly marketing program plan with the channel partners
- Keep on track of the program executions
- Manage and drive the KPI defined results from those partners’ marketing programs
Travel (~15%) as needed to support implementation of marketing foundations, e-marketing, and channel marketing programs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing
- Experience with a major communications plan or event gained working with an IT vendor or marketing agency
- Experience working with an indirect channel sales model, including defining and implementing channel programs
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; proven ability to deliver projects, manage virtual teams and multi-project complexity
- Excellent communication in English (oral, writing and presentation skills), native Arabic speaker a strong plus
- Strong organizational skills, follow through and record keeping skills
- Ability to work productively and effectively in a team environment
- Degree level or professional marketing qualification equivalent
- 5+ years of marketing project management experience in roles requiring management of budgets and work plans for multiple complex projects
- Market Expertise
- Deep Industry Knowledge and Trends
- Channel Knowledge
- Products and Solutions
- Geo/Regional Experience and Sensitivity
- Relationship Management
- Program Creation / Definition
- Channel Programs
- Budget Executions