The primary responsibility of the Marketing Manager is to manage/grow existing brand, develop new products and implement strategic brand plan to achieve revenue, profit/market share and life cycle objectives for brands in the assigned portfolio.
- Successfully manage products in our portfolio
- Develop and implement Brand Strategy for products to achieve revenue, profit/market share and life-cycle objectives.
- Develop strategies and tactical plans for the sales team and ensure implementation.
- Review brand strategy periodically, exploit positive changes in environment or effectively manage constraints to its implementation for the achievement of brand/portfolio objectives.
- Manage external agencies to ensure that appropriate, accurate and timely brand messages are communicated to the right target audience, 'using the most appropriate cost-effective medium
- Generate necessary data required for market and brand building, and brand planning across life cycles.
- OND/HND or Degree in a health related course is acceptable.
- Background knowledge and strong ability in merchandising.