Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information such as budget spreadsheets
- analysing questionnaires
- writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- organising and hosting presentations and customer visits
- assisting with promotional activities
- visiting customers/external agencies
- helping to organise market research
1) Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
2) Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
3) Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
4) Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
5) Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
6) Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
At least OND in Marketing or Business or any related course or any other qualification. Work experience is an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested Applicant should forward their CV to the HR via email iconsbuilderconcept(at)gmail(dot)com or forward your detail to number below
This advert is for Lagos residency only.