This position reports to the CEO with the primary role of planning and developing the marketing strategy for the company’s flagship software product.
B. Key Accountabilities:
1. Estimate market demand for the Product, identifies potential customers and stay glued with related business development opportunities in the market.
2. Develop pricing & packaging strategies, and oversee product commercialization & development.
3. Provide in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning.
C. Skills and Competencies
1. Proven Product development, Product launch and event management track records.
2. Proven Online Marketing & ICT Proficiency skills.
D. Qualifications and Experience
1. A first degree in Marketing or any social science discipline.
2. Must have at least 2 years of proven Online Marketing experience.
3. At least 5 years proven experience in an IMC/Brand Consultancy/Advertising.
4. Minimum of 8 years post-NYSC experience in marketing & marketing strategy responsibilities, with at least 4 years at senior level.