Reporting to the Managing Director, the Marketing Manager will co-ordinate and implement marketing strategies that successfully delivers against strategic objectives of the company and realize all stakeholder ambitions against market opportunity.
Ensure achievement of long term sales volume and profit objectives of all product groups with a view to becoming No. 1 in their respective categories.
The ideal candidate must;
- Have a first degree in Applied or Social Sciences
- 5 Years’ functional experience in a similar role in an FMCG environment.
- Functional exposure in Marketing and Customer Service
- Have sound social media and digital marketing knowledge and application
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Have knowledge in industry trends and events
- Identify, develop and implement category innovation plan
- Team player.
- Coordinating and organizing ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- People development and Management skills.