The role of the Marketing Manager for the UAE is to develop, plan and implement brand and tactical marketing campaigns in the home market in order to deliver against set annual marketing objectives, in collaboration and consultation with the Regional Marketing Manager.
- Development of the annual marketing plan for the home market to deliver against set annual marketing objectives.
- Input local market knowledge and insights to help the commercial teams develop overall marketing and communication strategies.
- Execute centrally driven marketing campaigns and initiatives in the home market to ensure brand consistency and quality, within defined timelines.
- Work with internal ‘client’ departments to gather relevant and accurate information.
- Develop marketing alliances with local partners such as like-minded brands, travel trade, key accounts, etc to drive revenue for Etihad.
- Evaluate campaign results and modify strategies based upon results as needed, and work with local marketing team to develop the BTL plan for the home market.
- Actively support the local marketing team with planned and agreed trade marketing programs.
- Support the delivery of joint marketing programmes with tourism partners in the home market.
- A combination of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management (a specialization in Marketing would be a distinct advantage) and a Masters in Business Administration.
- He must have at least 5 years of marketing experience, and experience in the airline industry would be an advantage. Knowledge of the UAE is mandatory.
- Thorough understanding of the various disciplines of Marketing Communication such as advertising, media, direct marketing, below the line & online advertising.
- Experience in market sector targeting, ability to address market complexities, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling, communication metrics, and analytical intelligence.
- Must have the ability to analyse booking data and recommend/take appropriate action, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within defined timelines and budgets.
- Need to have a strong interpersonal skills and social competence, and to be a team player with a strong negotiation and presentation skills.