Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
• Energetic and goal driven
• Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
• Creative and innovative.
• Good attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills – “love people”
• Self-driven and interdependent
• Strong and friendly personality
• Willingness to travel
• Maintain a self-development program
Establish and manage a sales team
Set, agree and achieve budgets with Business Unit managers
Costing & Pricing
• Public relationship
Article and case study writing
Promotional items and gifts
New services / product / opportunities
Coordination with Advertising, Marketing & advertising agencies
Sales material management
Internal magazine and brochure
• Bachelor degree in Marketing and Sales Management
• marketing administrative experience
• At least 1 year experience in a logistics firm
• Fluent in English
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and email skills
• Good project management skills.
• Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
• Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
• Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded.
• Good communications skills
• Strong organisation skills