The Marketing officer is responsible for handling the below:
- Liaise with distributors on selection of movies
- Negotiation of rates with distributors and studios for all sites and works in conjunction with the operations managers.
- Work with studios to publicize and create awareness for movies.
- Planning and hosting of events at all sites
- Build alternative revenue streams.
- Drive commercial revenue through the various existing platforms of Onscreen, LCD and Movie guide advertising, staff branding, group booking, etc working with the sales team.
- Actively drive customer loyalty benefits to retain and reward existing customers.
- Initiate new products and deals to ensure continuance in rise of patronage in all locations.
- Ensure compliance of agreement with all new and existing clients such as Fidelity Bank, Coacacola, etc
- Coordination of Social Media such as BBM, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, GDC blog etc. and ensure constant connection develops between GDC and its customers.
- Maximize existing opportunities from partnership with Radio stations, TV stations, Telecoms and Print media and establish new relationships.
Concession / Retail:
- Drive the retail business and ensure that sales are maximized in all sites.
- Develop new concession products.
- Seek partnership with vendors to create new products for sales.
- Monitor performance of existing products in all sites.