- A reputable furniture company located in Abuja is currently recruiting for a suitably qualified male candidate to fill the positions of Marketing Officers for the Private and Public sectors.
- The candidates will be responsible for sourcing for clients and achieving the sales targets of the company.
- The candidates must be resident in Abuja.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sources for new clients and ensures company targets are achieved.
- Carry out surveys to identify changing customer needs and trends in the furniture industry.
- Develop and implements marketing strategies to attract target market.
- Keeps records of marketing and sales activities.
- Follow up on enquiries from potential clients and maintain relationships with current clients.
- Renders presentations on behalf of the company
- Potential candidates should possess a Bachelor's/tertiary degree level qualification and marketing experience.
- Skills and competencies
- Highly skilled at sourcing for clients with a proven track record within the private and public sectors.
- Capable of negotiating and closing deals.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player
- A self-starter and goal oriented.
- Must be energetic.
- Must be familiar with Abuja and be able to navigate easily and in a cost effective manner.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Remuneration will be salary and commission based.
- Must be willing to travel.