Our client a leading Microfinance Bank located in Rivers State due to expansion requires for immediate employment suitably qualified candidates for Marketing Officers,
Marketing Officer Job Description
The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message.
Duties of the Marketing Officer include:
• Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
• Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
• Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
• Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
• Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
• Grow the Banks customer base through Direct Sales Activities
Requirements of the role
• Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
• Ideally a degree - OND/HND/B.Sc in marketing although not essential.
• Strong and confident communicator.