Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains customer response operations by establishing work schedules; assigning employees; providing back-up.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing standards; training representatives; monitoring calls; surveying customers; evaluating outcomes.
- Resolves customer problems by training telemarketing service representatives; maintaining reference manuals and dialogue guides; providing information; answering questions.
- Maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments; participating with and providing resources to business improvement teams.
- Keeps management informed by preparing reports; making presentations; interpreting information; making recommendations.
- Maintains equipment by coordinating requirements with telecommunications and information services departments; examining state-of-the-art technology; recommending upgrades; controlling installations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Supervision, Market Knowledge, Subordinate Involvement, Planning, Quality Focus, Resolving Conflict, Customer Service, Managing Processes, Presentation Skills, Technical Understanding, Financial Planning and Strategy.
FORWARD ALL APPLICATIONS TO email@example.com USING JOB TITLE AS MAIL SUBJECT.