Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Markets products by managing staff; maintaining response operations; maintaining quality ratings.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains customer response operations by establishing work schedules; assigning employees; providing back-up.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing standards; training representatives; monitoring calls; surveying customers; evaluating outcomes.
- Resolves customer problems by training telemarketing service representatives; maintaining reference manuals and dialogue guides; providing information; answering questions.
- Maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments; participating with and providing resources to business improvement teams.
- Keeps management informed by preparing reports; making presentations; interpreting information; making recommendations.
- Maintains equipment by coordinating requirements with telecommunications and information services departments; examining state-of-the-art technology; recommending upgrades; controlling installations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
Supervision, Market Knowledge, Subordinate Involvement, Planning, Quality Focus, Resolving Conflict, Customer Service, Managing Processes, Presentation Skills, Technical Understanding, Financial Planning and Strategy,12- 15years minimum experience, minimum qualification B.Sc.
How to apply
Please reference the job title as mail subject attached with your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted