- At Deloitte, we are renowned in the marketplace for our innovative and collaborative culture, commitment to delivering outstanding quality of client service, and enabling our own people excel in everything they do.
- Our breadth and depth of services make it a leading force in its chosen areas of business and we work with clients who vary from owner-managed businesses to large multinational operations.
- The Marketing Operations/ Proposal Development Specialist works closely with Partners, Directors and other senior members of the Deloitte member firms.
- The ideal candidate will provide hands-on support to proposal development of the firm and ensures full compliance with the brand’s standard.
- Act as a consultant/facilitator at all stages of the pursuit to help to identify wining themes, lead discussions, compelling messages, excellent solutions and ideas.
- Lead the creation, development and production of effective pursuit materials that competitively position our organization and teams relevant to the client’s expectations
- Co-ordinate & facilitate meetings
- Liaise with research team to collate and analyze data
- Assist with the proposal process (from writing proposals to dry running teams for presentations)
- Work as part of a team to formulate sales strategies
- Assist to analyse proposal data to assess progress
- Keep generic information used by the firm in proposals up to date
- Liaise with graphic designers on the look and feel required for documents and presentations
- Manage all logistics of campaigns, including the development, production and delivery of all bid content, by ensuring high quality materials are produced to specification and in a timely manner
- Apply brand and legal compliance standards to proposals and presentations
- Ensure all internal governance procedures are followed.