- Identifying market opportunities, forecasting, establishing and implementing effective sales methodology.
- Tracking sales pipeline, measuring performance and generating sales related reports including sales projection report, monthly, quarterly & yearly.
- Achieving revenue targets in line with ROI and growth projections.
- Planning, coordinating and implementing marketing programs to identify and acquire new customers.
- Strengthening the relationship with existing customers and explore methodologies to make repeat sales.
- Key Account Management.
- Effective communication of products /services value propositions to customers through presentations in a various structured professional style, including face-to-face meetings to acquire new businesses.
- Maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity in the company’s database.
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors, partners and distributors.
- Negotiating terms of sales agreement and closing sales.
- Representing KITS technologies at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent. Professional qualifications or Postgraduate qualifications in Sales & Marketing will be and added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience and proven success in Sales and marketing or any similar position.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Result Oriented, creative with positive attitude with excellent analytical skills.
- Self-driven, enthusiastic with team spirit.
- Ability to adapt effectively and quickly to changes, technology etc
- Proficiency in IT productivity tools including; Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.