The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message.
• Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
• Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
• Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
• Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
• Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
• Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
• HND, B.Sc. degree or any relevant discipline
• Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
• Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
• Strong and confident communicator.
• Excellent copywriting skills and experience.