Summary of Functions
- Research, interview sources and stay current on business/services, marketing development trends, digital marketing concepts and tools, and activities for promoting internal/external customer engagement.
- Develop content, collaborate on design and manage the production and distribution of media releases, ads, brochures, newsletters, direct mail, website updates, social media updates and other communications materials for internal and external customers.
- Develop plans for advertising, promotions, public relations and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Plan, strategize and execute marketing campaigns, roadshows, exhibitions and other activities to establish and maintain RusselSmith’s brand presence in the market.
- Coordinate digital marketing efforts including social media content management, email campaigns and online advertising and ensure that resources are utilized properly and the target market is reached in the most cost-effective manner.
- Monitor progress and performance of marketing campaigns and other marketing activities, and provide reports
- Ensure that marketing activities are coordinated in line with the Company’s lead management plan, advertising plan and other applicable marketing-related plans.
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development.
- Constantly review sales performance data and implement marketing strategies to generate leads
- Monitor lead generation figures and provide reports along with recommendations for improvement
- Define product and service strategies and road maps, and track progress made towards achieving set objectives.