The Marketing Supervisor will be responsible for the effective implementation of marketing strategies targeted at communicating with The Company’s customers to increase market penetration, customer growth, and profitability.
Specifically, the Marketing Supervisor’s responsibilities include to:
- Research, develop and implement brand and communication strategy, standards and practices that promote the behaviour and recognition objectives of the company.
- Develop key messages and manage all corporate communication and media communication for The Company, including marketing information to customers, employees and other stakeholders.
- Lead agencies and internal team members where appropriate to execute communication activities - marketing materials, advertising, customer communications, direct mail, marketing campaigns, press releases, brochures and content for trade publications, etc.
- Assist with writing and editing of promotional literature including brochures and company presentations, newsletters, direct marketing, and social network marketing projects, ensuring all marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand messaging guidelines.
- Work closely with the website administrator to ensure messaging is consistent with overall marketing and communication objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure proper messaging of company beliefs and service offerings.
- Develop and manage repositories of company promotional material and ensure effective updates and version control in line with changing market requirements.
- Champion the execution of marketing campaigns targeted at current and potential The Company customers and partners.
- Demonstrate understanding of telecoms marketing and company product knowledge.
- Contribute to the total effectiveness of the company’s messaging communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
- Ensure effective budget management by the delivery of all marketing activities within the agreed budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field. Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
- 5 – 8 years’ work experience in a Marketing role.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Experience in strategic planning, marketing and promotions.
- Very good understanding of the telecommunications market.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Strong project management and delivery skills, with the ability to multi-task and effectively set priorities within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Very good planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Time management and skills & ability to work well under pressure