- Maintains global master data in SAP and MDM system (i.e. create, update and delete) or other relevant system.
- Serves as 1st line Support to Master Data issues and concerns.
- Ensures high level of data quality, service lead-time, maintenance productivity and stakeholder's satisfaction.
- Supports master data related projects, tools and process improvement.
- Participates in SAP implementation project when needed
- Cascades trainings for the team and stakeholders if necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or related fields
- Knowledgeable in supply chain process
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with ERP and/or MDM.
- Knowledge in SAP of any module (MM, PP, SD, FICO) is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Service-oriented and customer-focused
- Must be a team player
- Highly analytical and keen to details
- Can work in a cross-cultural environment
- Higl level oral and written Communication Skills
- Must be willing to work in shifting schedules