• Responsible for preparing, setting, managing & communicating a valid Master Production Schedule.
• Analyses Marketing Demand signal on a monthly basis
• Proposes new plan based on known constraints (internal & external)
• Leads Supply Planning Review meetings to gain consensus on commitment back to demand signal
• Actively participate in Pre S& OP meeting with Product Group, Velocity, Operations & Marketing teams.
• Lead efforts to achieve customer delivery/promise dates & key supply chain performance indicators
• Lead for team on Product group NPI’s
• Works closely with Dealers, Marketing teams, Product groups, Engineering, Facility Operations & Supply Chain.
• Involved in significant conflict resolution/management between departments and/or individuals with conflicting objectives, and proactively and professionally addresses conflicts through the use of governing committees, common process adherence, driving metrics alignment and strong business case development
University Degree or equivalent qualification.
• Good working knowledge of Glovia, CMOPS & SAP Nav+
• Thorough understanding of company policies & procedures
• Advanced analytical and problem solving techniques.
• Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, organisation, negotiation, conflict resolution and communication skills.
• Demand and Orders scheduling experience would be an advantage
• Product knowledge would be an advantage
• Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders