The main job function will be to service and repair Volvo Construction Equipment, the key responsibilities and requirements of this role are:
- Day to day Service & Maintenance activities of Volvo Construction Equipment’s inside the branch workshop and the field.
- Correctly diagnose and repair faults on Volvo Construction Equipment’s
- Timely and accurate machine fault diagnosis and high level of ‘first-time fix'
- Work closely with the Supervisor / Foreman to ensure that jobs are completed within stipulated manufacturers or local standard times
- Responsible for the highest levels of work quality and customer satisfaction.
- Write Clear Field Service Reports after completion of each job and obtain customer approval/payment.
- Recommend preventive maintenance and repair solutions to maximize machine uptime and reduce risk of breakdown.
- Ability to conduct duties in a workshop environment or independently travel to worksites in various locations.
- Awareness of Health & Safety and environmental impact of tasks performed, including adherence to all necessary safe working practices and guidelines.
- Should be able to understand and interpret maintenance and repair manuals, schematic drawings, electrical circuits etc
- To act as a mentor & provide guidance to the new technicians wherever applicable.
- Participate with enthusiasm and attain proficiency in VCE CBT portal COMPASS
- Diploma or equivalent Technical qualification
- 6 to 8 years of experience in plant equipment workshop with minimum 4 years of experience in Volvo Construction equipment’s
- Sound technical knowledge in Volvo Construction equipment’s repairs and maintenance.
- Knowledge in handling VOLVO tech tool, reading Matrices
- UAE Driving Licence