Responsibilities and Duties
- Receiving, Verification and segregation of Project Materials in accordance with Project procedures
- Verification of received Materials against Way Bill / Packing List
- Mark assigned UIDs on Materials
- Follow-up and co-ordinate physical verification (ensure visibility of UIDs and traceability information) on all materials.
- Upon receipt of MIVs Identify required materials to be issued
- Efficient control of stock and offcuts.
- Receives returned offcuts from fabrications
- Notify Material Coordinators of any discrepancies / Non conformances
- Ensure that all relevant safety, quality and environmental procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Ensure adherence to all departmental policies, processes and standard operating procedures.
- Tagging and identification of material