- Ensures that available stock supports the current level of aircraft operations and all maintenance activities.
- Plans for procurement of tools and equipment as per maintenance requirements.
- Analyses all initial requests and stock issue and using planning tools to set stock levels and initiates replenishment as required.
- Prepares all forms needed to initiate procurement and obtains approval.
- Analyses all maintenance work pack to identify and initiate provisioning of needed parts, materials, and tools to accomplish tasks.
- Teams with the procurer to monitor the parts / materials needed etc on Medview Airline aircraft on heavy maintenance visits and repair.
- Responsible for control of unserviceable units on repairs locally and overseas.
- Provides periodic reports on consumption including cost of spares used.
- Reports to the materials Manager.