- You will manage overall control and movement of materials in and out of the the warehouses and ensure inventory and record integrity while planning and forecasting orders.
- You will improve on the corporate guidelines and transform existing material delivery processes to increase productivity.
- A degree in Materials Management, Business Administration, Economics or any related field.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in supply chain/materials management in production/power oriented Industry.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of purchasing and materials management techniques and concepts.
- Good IT skills.