Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
use advanced mathematics to develop and understand mathematical principles, analyze data, and solve problem.
- Expand knowledge in mathematical areas, such as algebra or geometry, by developing new rules, theories, and concepts
- Use mathematical formulas and models to prove or disprove theories
- Apply mathematical theories and techniques to solve practical problems in business, engineering, the sciences, or other fields
- Develop mathematical or statistical models to analyze data
- Interpret data and report conclusions from their analyses
- Use data analysis to support and improve business decisions
- Read professional journals, talk with other mathematicians, and attend professional conferences to maintain knowledge of current trends
Analytical skills. Mathematicians use mathematical techniques and models to analyze large amounts of data. They must be precise and accurate in their analysis.
Communication skills. Mathematicians must interact with and propose solutions to people who may not have extensive knowledge of mathematics.
Math skills. Mathematicians use statistics, calculus, and linear algebra to develop their models and analyses.
MODE OF APPLICATION:The interestd candidate should forward their CV to HR through:firstname.lastname@example.org.