- Develop and implement EMBA/MBA marketing and recruitment strategy to attract quality candidates across diverse industry sectors, disciplines and backgrounds.
- Plan and implement information sessions and open-days; make presentations to universities, NYSC Camps and relevant target markets for recruitment purposes. Ensure regional coverage of marketing activities.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing and strategic PR to strengthen the EMBA/MBA as a premium brand.
- Deploy web strategies, paid searches, email campaigns and innovative social media to increases recruitment success.
- Conduct research on the EMBA/MBA market and present report for management decisions. Monitor the activities of competitors including foreign Business Schools and align recruitment practices to trends.
- Plan and implement market cultivation strategies for sourcing of prospects from all channels - building admission pipeline.
- Act as first point of contact and provide expert advice to applicants on recruitment and admission processes.
- Provide advice on branding of EMBA/MBA brochures, flyers and other marketing communications materials. Provide information and news items on the website to enhance recruitment.
- Develop long range organizational and promotional/marketing plans (print, electronic and other medium) for programs and initiatives which support and promote the academic missions of the institution related to admissions.
- Provide leadership in positioning the LBS in the MBA admission marketplace to expand visibility so as to attract, select, enroll and retain a diverse student body.
- Develop annual targets and projections for MBA, EMBA and MEMBA recruitment activities for use in overall budget projections.
- Any other specific or adhoc duty to be assigned by line manager from time to time.
- Achieving agreed target number of enrollment for EMBA/MBA/MEMBA
- Number of new Channels developed
- Achieving agreed target in pipeline
- Achieving agreed target revenue
- Number of attendance at information sessions and open days
- Brand visibility in educational fairs
- Planning and organizational skills and initiative
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Influencing and presentation skills
- Flexibility in work schedule
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- Recruiting and public speaking skills
- Knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of tertiary education policies and procedures in Nigeria and globally
- Ability to prepare financial/budget reports
- Experience in sales or marketing
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of channels development
- Knowledge of PR, branding and integrated marketing
- Knowledge of enrollment planning, demographics, recruitment, marketing and admission terminology, policies and procedures.
Minimum of MBA
At least 3-5 years in sales and marketing position.
Experience gained in service marketing , business development, consulting or project management will be an advantage.