Extensive knowledge of electrification systems for lighting, fire equipment, and HVAC
- Review, consult, design, and supervise site installations of all the electrical and mechanical requirements of all LDF Projects.
- Prepare and study technical drawings and specifications to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements
- Develop mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements
- Research and analyze data, such as supplier design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application
- Set specifications and check the design of mechanical and electromechanical products and systems.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all on-site M&E activities to comply with LDF and government specifications, requirements and codes.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with LDF team, as well as the public, contractors, and consultants.
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Make presentations and draft technical instructions.
- Read blueprints to determine the ways and sequences to assemble building equipment
- Oversee project productions efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget
- Monitor materials submission and approvals and review updating of materials schedule to mitigate any construction delays.
- Assist in updating and achieving schedule requirements
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Cooperate with team members in complying with relevant health and safety legislations, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function.
Required Qualification/ Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical), or in a related field
• Minimum of 2- 3 years of experience in the design and construction of mechanical and electrical systems.
• Proficient in Computer applications
• Fluent in written and spoken English, French is a plus.