Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· The Mechanical Engineer is to provide efficient solutions to the development of processes and products ranging from small component designs to extremely large plan machinery.
· Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
· Maintaining stock of onsite required replacement parts for client.
· Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
· Assist in the commissioning and startup of new equipment for the facility for client.
· Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
· Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products, using drafting tools or computer-assisted design/drafting equipment and software.
· Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
· Ability to issue and adhere to the year's financial budget for technical maintenance for client.
· Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
· Improve HSE standards in the terminal and operations
· Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
· Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
· Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
· Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
· Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
· Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
· Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
· Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
· Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Minimum of OND.
· Must have completed post NYSC experience.
· Good written and verbal communications.
· Ability to use mathematical modeling and computer-aided design.
· Energetic, Confident, Thorough, assertive.
· Must reside in Lagos.
· How to apply: If you are qualified please send your CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
· Include a cover latter with your contact bodly written on it for easy communication.