• Full Mechanical Knowledge Of All Equipment In Utility/process/ Production Plant.
• BSc / Degree In Mechanical Engineering
• Should Be Able To Handle All Breakdowns And Maintenance Related To Workshop And Mechanical.
• Should Have Basic Knowledge Of Power Distribution.
• Must Possess A Minimum Of Seven Years Of Experience In FMCG Sector
• Responsible for planned maintenance routines of all machine and equipment.
• Keep record of breakdowns and maintenance works to reduce down time by suggesting and implementing correct user process and training.
• Must report the condition of all machines and spares required for smooth functioning of plant equipment.
• Select develop correct training program for subordinate mechanical technicians.
• Suggest modification and alterations for reducing downtime and increasing performance of plant equipment.
• Responsible for indicating training requirements for subordinate engineering staff and operators.