Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Package Management
- Rotating Machinery
- Static Equipment
- Mechanical / Materials Handling
Successful candidates will be responsible for many different aspects of the oil processes, including designing and installing equipment, designing and overseeing large projects, and researching and developing new technologies in the field.
Candidates must have a Degree or HND qualified. Experience and skills in the following areas:
- Broad knowledge of Rotating or Static Equipment, as applied to onshore and preferably offshore oil and gas facilities engineering and design
- Ability to manage a package ensuring that the vendor supplies the correct equipment and fulfils all their obligations while understanding and controlling the interfaces with other units.
- Ability to manage a team of Mechanical Engineers, keeping the team motivated and moving forwards under challenging project scenarios.
- Ability to think innovatively, practically and pragmatically and to react to change efficiently in a structured manner.
- Ability to plan the mechanical engineering of a project, understanding the interactions between disciplines and striving to optimise productive progress
- Flexible and responsive approach to achieve clients and Petrofac requirements.
- Must be a strong communicator with the ability to effectively manage and collaborate with peers and clients in an often fast paced environment.
- Must be commercially aware, keeping the mechanical technical scope of a project under control and contributing to the development of proposals.
- Selected candidate will be offered an excellent base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $50k to $100k, along with very competitive benefits and paid vacation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com