- Coordinate the planned mechanical maintenance activities of production machines/equipment and follow up with the procurement team to achieve quick turnaround time of spare parts procurements.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance, repairs servicing and replacement to maintain optimum performance and ensure mechanical safety of the plants.
- Provide required engineering to recommend and implement modifications to existing equipment, including scope, estimate, procurement, construction/installation, and start-up troubleshooting.
- Perform ongoing analyses of equipment and component performance to improve reliability and productivity.
- Participate in quality control of preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance programs to assure the highest quality maintenance of equipment.
- Implement and maintain programs such as root cause failure analysis, vibration analysis, and oil sampling.
- Develop proposals and cost estimates for specific maintenance projects.
- Monitor equipment repairs both in the plant and at vendor locations as to technical specifications, methodology condition, inspection, testing and acceptance of quality,
- Maintains relationships with outside support organizations such as OEM, equipment suppliers, and contractors.
- Minimum of B. Engineering Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proficiency/competency in using AutoCAD for design and modeling systems will be added advantage.
- Project Management Professional Certificate will also be an added advantage
- Candidate should have at least 6 years cognate experience in a recognized Cement Manufacturing company.
Competencies and Skills
- Reporting to Chief Mechanical Engineer
- Must be a registered COREN member.
- Must have general knowledge of industrial safety and be able and willing to work shift
- Must be physically fit, agile and healthy.
- Complex in problem solving, critical thinker and active listener.
- Exceptional leadership skills & capabilities, communication and Learn work skills