Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
As a technician, you'll be responsible for making sure machinery and equipment runs smoothly. Your job description shall involve the following:
- Organizing routine servicing schedules
- Allocating work to a team of fitters
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Fitting new parts
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
- Keeping production managers informed of progress
- Organizing teams to make sure 24-hour cover is available.
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts
- Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating instruments
- Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts
- Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule
Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns.
Applicants must possess a minimum of at least one of the following qualifications:
· HND or BSC in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas sector
- Experience in the maintenance of pure hydraulic machines and tools.
- Must be familiar with required Business Systems
- Must be very knowledgeable in HSE Standards as well as segment specific Quality Standards
- Must possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- High proficiency in MS Office applications
- Team oriented and outgoing
- Ability to communicate with supervisors and lower seniority technicians
Method of Application;
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to; firstname.lastname@example.org the job position applied for in the subject header with their contact number.