The Mechanical Quantity Surveyor will perform the duties of a “Quantity Surveyor” i.e. reviewing & approving the documents (work methods, survey/ construction drawings, survey proposals etc.) of the EPC contractor, on behalf of our Client (ADCO). Also supervise the Survey work, so that it meets the ADCO standards & procedures.
PMC services for “Expansion of Bab Gas Compression Project Phase –II”.
- To supervise EPC Contractor's activities during construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning stages, including review of reports, attending meetings, monitoring of resource levels, monitoring of compliance to DEP's, HSE etc.
- To maintain proper integration with ADCO Operational, Maintenance and HSE philosophies and practices.
- To maintain proper integration with existing facilities and installations.
- To review / approval of vendor drawings, participation in witness testing, review and approval of TPI reports.
Key qualifications of this position includes:
- B.Sc. in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent. 8-10 years experience with 8 years minimum experience in oil/ gas production and processing, petrochemicals and other hydrocarbon related projects.
- Familiarity with SHELL DEP Standards is strongly preferred for this discipline.
- All personnel should be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- For site based positions previous construction - experience in live plants is a must, and Gulf experience preferable.