To provide comprehensive and reliable mechanical support to all areas of the business, ensuring materials requirements are on site to meet scheduled maintenance inputs and to operate with the given Budget parameters.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide 24 hour support to the business ensuring a high standard of quality Mechanical supply.
- Provide 24 hour Mechanical maintenance support to all company facilities.
- Proven team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage project by keeping full budgetary control
- An understanding of the safety and reliability issues surrounding electricity and electrical components/systems
- City and Guilds Mechanical Technician qualification or its equivalent.
- Experience within electrician environment is essential.
- Ability to work to deadlines and to identify priority requirements.