· Contribute immensely towards media and communications strategy together with an action plan, with strategic input from the programmes .
· Agree on media and communication as pact of advocacy issues and together with the relevant programme staff identify advocacy and communication issues related to Oxfam’s work in Nigeria
· A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Communication Studies, Development Studies or any other related field.
· Demonstrable skills in effective media relations, experience in talking directly to media organization and a high level of writing skills.
· Demonstrable skills in direct and indirect lobbying/advocacy work
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience of campaigning in this field in highly desirable.