- Conducting regular patient checkups
- Diagnosing any ailments
- Prescribing medication
- Providing advice to people on staying healthy
- Referring patients to specialists and consultants in hospital departments.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a degree MBBS
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying.
- Must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Applicants should be between 25 and 37 years of age.