Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Hospital doctors diagnose and treat medical conditions, disorders, and diseases through the application of specialist medical skills and knowledge.
- undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- organising workloads
- performing surgical procedures
- providing general pre- and post-operative care
- monitoring and administering medication
- assessing and planning treatment requirements
- liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- writing reports and maintaining records
- promoting health education
Interested candidates must have a minimum of Bsc. in Medicine from a reputable higher institution, must be smart, intelligent and out spoken.